Monday, May 27, 2013

Reflection

Of course as I woke up this morning, I suddenly realized that I inadvertently left off the final thoughts of my reflection in my copy paste frenzy last night!


For this project, I chose to use clip art items from public domain by using the website www.wpclipart.com.  This website has a few minor stipulations for use which include: “You can modify any of the images in any way you wish, you can use the images in your own work, both personal and commercial, you can use the images, altered or not, for any printed work, you can use on or several of the images on websites (for school, personal or even commercial use; however, you should not redistribute (as a collection) a lot of images online.”  Since I was able to experiment with the use of Creative Commons in a previous project, I was excited to try out public domain photos.  I knew that this video is geared toward a younger audience and clip art would be a nice option for this presentation.  Since this site contains pictures in public domain, it specifically states that no attribution or linking is required; however, since I used multiple images from this website and truly appreciate the work put into sharing these pictures, I will ensure that I create a link below the video for others to experience.  Paul Sherman, the creator, did mention that a link would be nice, but isn’t required.  

No comments:

Post a Comment